*

*

Friday, August 3, 2012

What Does The Scale Say


I am happy to tell you that since May of this year I have worked hard to loose 7 pounds. And - I have been maintaining. My motivation has been to get to a healthy MBI ( Mass Body Weight). And, now my weight is within the normal weight range, albeit at the upper level of normal. I will continue to work on lowering the number. It is amazing how much different I feel - in my clothes - with this small amount of loss. Oh, so much more comfortable.

My almost 73 year old feet have had quite a few surgeries and they certainly show it! But, they still can take me where I need and want to go! In full disclosure, I softened the photo with editing. Yes, I still have a healthy amount of vanity. And, I hope I never loose it.


Now, look at this cute and appropriate coffee cup. I bought it this week when I stopped in at TJ Max. I could not resist. I think it cost me all of  $2.99. It now sites on my kitchen counter in a prominent spot where I will always see it. Maybe it could be a good receptacle for Hersey's Kisses - they would last forever - who am I kidding!

1 comment:

Anita in San Diego said...

All I can do is sigh and sympathize.