*

*

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Beautiful Basil

And, it is from my garden. I am hoping to preserve it for when I am able to do more cooking. So, I did a little research and came upon the concept of freezing it with olive oil.  I am going to try it. I will let you know how it works out.

I am not spending a lot of time on my blogging but that will change as I am able to do more. My fractured arm is healing and the pain level is less day by day. I have my next medical appointment and x-ray next week.

Even though my arm is still a "problem", I have been slowly cleaning out "everything" in my house. It is a huge job but I have set some goals and I am going to work very hard to stay on track and not get side tracked with anything. Once and for all I want to feel in control of my environment again!

1 comment:

Anita in San Diego said...

Yes, you can freeze your lovely basil in some olive oil. I tried it with my bounty of basil and it seemed to work fine.

I am looking forward to following you on your new blog site. Thanks so much for including me!