*

*

Saturday, July 7, 2012

I've Been Thinking

That I would like to do some more blogging. However, I think I will have it as a private blog for friends that I would like to share my life with. Perhaps, at a later date, I will revert back to my blog - Everydaydelight.blogspot.com.

When I first started to teach myself to create a blog I registered two blog names so I could use the unpublished blog - Tell Me Tell Me - to experiment at the beginning of my learning curve so I would not inadvertently make big mistakes or accidentally delete my work on the published blog. I had no reason for the name other than the fact that I just grabbed a name quickly.

I think the name works. So, for now it will be Tell Me Tell Me!  For some reason Blogger has made the blog name - - -  
   http://www.tellmetellme-mary.blogspot.com.

No comments: