*

*

Sunday, July 8, 2012

What's Frying?

Nothing at the moment. But, I wanted to show you my new frying pans. I have had them for a few months but I have not been able to use them very often. They are Circulon pans with a regular price of $100 and they were on a One-Day Sale for $25. And, that made me very happy. And, the real Bonus is that I really like the way they cook!

  

If my vegetable garden keeps growing the way it has been during the past week, I should have some nice vegetables that I can saute, soon. The veggies (tomatoes, zucchini, cucumbers, sweet red peppers and yellow banana peppers - oh, and basil) are looking "very promising". Since my raised vegetable bed does not get as much sun as I would like, it has gotten off to a "slow start." But, I am very hopeful that it will be a success. It won't take much to make me happy!

1 comment:

Viv said...

I love your new blog! It has such a cheerful look.
Have fun with it. I'll be checking in often.